Can you believe it’s time to go back to school already? After a sunny summer, here are some cool trends in fashion this fall for perfect back-to-school looks!
- Embroidery, Embroidery, Embroidery: on blouses, skirts or amazing jeans…don’t dread the thread this fall!
- “Bell” of the Ball: Time to go back to the stylish ’70s with bigger than life bell sleeves. You can make them casual or classic.
- Animal Instinct: let your wild side roar by wearing any type of wild animal print. It can be a fabulous coat over basic jeans and a t-shirt or an amazing leopard print skirt!
- ’80s Neon: everything 1970s might be the rage but neon from the ’80s is glowing like crazy! Jeans, graphic tees, hats, jackets and accessories — don’t be afraid to add a little shock to your style.
- Denim on Denim: it used to be a total faux pas to wear a “denim tuxedo” but now denim-on-denim is all the rage. Shirts, jeans, skirts in all kinds of mix-and-match washes and all kinds of combos!
To find out more about the art of beauty, visitÂ http://www.mitsusatohairacademy.com