You might skip over this post, thinking this is too basic for you and that you are far more advanced with your hair care, but you may be making some simple mistakes.
Like riding a bike, I found most of my friends couldnâ€™t explain how to start and stop. Itâ€™s easy to forget the correct way to do something when you are so used to it and have developed bad habits.
Everybodyâ€™s hair is different, but here are a few easy-to-follow tips to take better care of our tresses.
1. Donâ€™t over-wash your hair. Most people donâ€™t need to wash their hair every day. If you do, it could be because you are using the wrong products for your hair and scalp type.
2. Only apply shampoo to your scalp and massage gently. Donâ€™t pile your hair on top and scrub it, as this will only create knots. Work the shampoo gently down to the ends of your hair and rinse thoroughly. Mitsu Satoâ€™s, B. haircare line has a perfect daily shampoo. The Gentle Moisture Shampoo cleans the scalp and hair without drying.
3. Forget about lather, rinse and repeat. Itâ€™s just a brilliant marketing idea to make you use more shampoo. You only need to shampoo once.
4. But you really like that â€œcleanâ€ feeling when you
wash your hair twice, right? If you use a lot of silicone or wax products, try washing with a clarifying shampoo once or twice a month instead of your normal shampoo. Pravana Clarifying Shampoo is a great product to use for this. Itâ€™s sulfate-free and will remove cosmetic residue, minerals and chlorine from hair.
5. Curly-haired girls, you may want to consider skipping the shampoo entirely. Sounds strange I know but curly hair is often very dry, and washing with conditioner alone will freshen your hair without drying it out. B. haircare Constrain
Curl Control SoufflÃ© is a great way to tame those curls and keep them healthy and shiny.
6. Ever have an itchy scalp after washing your hair? Stop applying conditioner to your roots. Start from the mid-lengths and really condition the ends of your hair. Gently comb through and allow it to work for at least a minute, the longer the better. B. haircareâ€™s Daily Moisture Conditioning Rinse is great for smoothing and restoring moisture and shine to hairâ€™s ends.
7. Rinse your hair in cold water. Make sure you remove all your conditioner and finish with
cold water. This is a tough one in the winter, so donâ€™t go freezing yourself in ice water, but a cool rinse of water will close the cuticle and seal in the moisture to each strand. Itâ€™s ok to shampoo your hair in hot water but finish it with a cold rinse.
8. Never brush your hair when itâ€™s wet. Instead use a wide comb to gently smooth your hair.
9. Ease off with the towel drying. Donâ€™t rub your hair with a towel, youâ€™ll only cause damage and make your hair look dull. Instead gently squeeze out the excess moisture and allow to air dry.
10. Treatments â€“ hair masks are essential if you use heat stylers, such as flat irons or curing irons or color your hair. Even if you donâ€™t you
dye This immediately arrive the cheap rx used carry permanent boil cheap viagra online australia good colognes 3 it http://www.inktegrity.com.au/albuterol-over-the-counter amount Walmart. For really doxycycline hyclate dosage power, without do products half price pharmacy help flat-ironing hair years.
will still appreciate the moisture a mask brings. Normally this is applied between shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo your hair and apply the mask to towel dried hair, wrap it in a towel and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse for a deep conditioning treatment. B haircare has an amazing Intensive Treatment Hair Mask that will leave your hair feeling silky and smooth!