Tuition And Financial Aid
Cosmetology Tuition And Financial Aid
Tuition Fee Schedule
Financial Aid In Cosmetology
Use the official Federal Student Aid Calculator to determine estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost (price) of attendance â€” including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses â€” minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year.
At Mitsu Sato Hair Academy we understand that you are in the process of making a very important decision to pursue a career in the Cosmetology Industry. We are here to help and support you with that transition. Now that you have made the crucial decision to continue your education, the next step in the process you may be thinking about is how you are going to cover the cost of your education.
The Academy participates in a number of Federal Aid Programs including the Federal Pell Grant, Direct Stafford Loans and the Direct PLUS Loans Programs for parents of dependent students.
GI Bill Benefits
Mitsu Sato Hair Academy is now approved by State Approving Agency to participate in the GI Bill program. For more info, click here.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
You are making an investment in your future and we are here to assist you in this process.
Here at Mitsu Sato Hair Academy we consider ourselves to be a full-service financial aid office. We prefer to assist you with the entire application process. However, if you choose to begin this application process by submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online please feel free to do so. Below is a list of websites that will help you get started.
Click the links below for important information:
What Financial Aid Programs does the school participate in?
- Pell Grant Program
- Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Direct PLUS Loans for parent of dependent students
How do I apply for financial aid?
- VisitÂ www.studentloans.gov
- This is your gateway to the entire Financial Aid process.
- Click on the Apply for a PIN tab or go directly to www.pin.ed.gov, this will serve as your electronic signature. With a PIN, you can apply and â€œsignâ€ your FAFSA online.
- PIN Request and Information (link to attached word document (PIN Request and Information)
- You and your parent must have separate PIN numbers to sign the FAFSA online.
- Click on the FAFSA tab or go toÂ www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Make sure to select School CodeÂ 042053Â as your preferred school.
- Select Mitsu Sato Hair Academy.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note.
Â What is your school code?
How long does a financial aid appointment take?
- The appointment will take one hour to one and a half hour.
Are there scholarships available?
- Yes, you can find more information to plan at these websites:
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools
- The Joe Francis Haircare
- O.P.I. Scholarship Program
Other Financial Aid Information Links