About Mitsu Sato Hair Academy
Mitsu Sato Hair Academy is the Most Celebrated Academy in KC
MITSU SATO HAIR ACADEMY is proud to be a Wella Signature School. With this designation, MSHA joins a global network of more than 180,000 Wella salons in 110 countries, and its cosmetology students will receive many beneficial Wella resources, including advanced education, experience with a variety of high-end product lines and modern techniques, career assistance and professional connections.
I’ve always approached beauty as an art form whether in my salon or the Mitsu Sato Hair Academy, so it is with great pride and tremendous gratitude for the hard work of all our instructors and students that we are named a Wella Signature School. Wella has remained at the forefront of style and innovation providing inspiration to professionals across the globe. We are thrilled to provide our students with the latest technology, resources and products, as well as the cache that comes with a credible, global brand such as Wella as they begin their professional journey.
Wella Signature School Cosmetology training differentiates talented and credible stylists in the eyes of salons and clients alike.
Our teaching and curriculum help you learn in-depth cutting and coloring techniques by working on clients in a real salon environment. Instructors are there to guide you in your interactions with your client. Our goal is to teach the most effective ways to provide the very best salon experience to our clients, focusing on the importance of communication and tailoring your approach to best suit individual needs. Our comprehensive education includes hair cutting, esthetics, nail care and makeup artistry.
Additionally, we host benefit Fashion Shows for their students to showcase their talent to the public and raise money for charity. Guest speakers are brought in for lectures and demonstrations to introduce the most current topics and techniques in makeup, hair and business to ensure you receive the most well rounded and diverse education possible. We offer post-graduate training at the Mitsu Sato Salon.
We know when you invest in attending a school you are choosing where to invest in your future. Our academy will help you build your career and set you on the path to success. Our professionals approach hair as an art form and we have always believed that our small school takes a more personal approach to your learning. Our passion is doing hair and it shows!
We believe that hair design is an art form, a living medium: we are the painters and sculptors, using line, color, shape, texture, proportion and rhythm to create individual expression. We are the makers of beauty and we believe all hair can be beautiful.
We make it happen at Mitsu Sato Hair Academy
We are a 1500 hour cosmetology course that...
...bends and shapes you from straight to curly, black to blonde, then back again because that's what we do: we learn, we grow, we change. We give body to the limp-headed, waves to the stiff-headed and light to the dull-stranded. We shape, twist, cut and scuplt all for the love of it, all for the beauty of it.
Beauty school training that teaches you...
- Men’s hair cutting A-Z, based on the Wahl method.
- Texture services ( perm, hair straightening and hair extension).
- In-depth color theory and creative approch to hair coloring that set you apart from others.
- Methods of how to become a successful hairstylist financially and artistically, and how to build a loyal client base.
- Multicultural hair services and various occassional updo hairstyles.
- You'll master makeup applications from weddings to behind the scenes cat walk with professionals.
Extra opportunities as a student of the hair academy include:
- Involvement in fashion shows in the area.
- Behind-the-scenes experience of hair stylists in action.
- Participation in the hair academy’s very own fashion show.
- Building a portfolio.
Post graduate opportunities:
- Each graduate can advance to the New Talent Program at Mitsu Sato Salon.
- Compensation while continuing to learn and work in the salon.
- Participation in on-going demonstrations, advanced training, fashion shows and lectures.