ADMISSIONS APPLICATION MITSU SATO HAIR ACADEMY, OVERLAND PARK, KS
- All information provided on this form is confidential.
- Please be sure to answer all questions.
- The Academy starts a new session on the first Tuesday of each month.
- You should plan on beginning the enrollment and financial aid process no later than three weeks prior to the start date.
- Please be sure to read our student catalog prior to beginning enrollment. It can be found by clicking here.
- After completing this enrollment form, we require a $100 enrollment processing fee, which you’ll be directed to pay upon completion of this form.
- After submitting the enrollment form and making payment, you’ll need to come to Mitsu Sato Hair Academy to complete an enrollment contract, interview, and begin the process of Financial Aid or complete a tuition contract if choosing to do a private pay plan. If you are choosing the private pay plan through the school, please bring your co-signer with you.
- You’ll also need to bring with you:
- Your birth certificate (Students must be 17 or order to enroll)
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or Government issued photo ID
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate