Welcome to my two-part series on the latest haircuts and hairstyling trends for 2017. For the next two weeks, I’ll be spotlighting the top trends that are popping up in Hollywood and that you will be seeing more and more from coast-to-coast to the girl-next-door!
This year, it’s not about fitting in with everyone else – it’s about creating a new ‘do that’s totally you!
We’re giving all of our amazing students at the Mitsu Sato Hair Academy https://mitsusatohairacademy.com/ the tools and skills to help everyone accomplish these updated and individualized looks.
- The ‘70s shag and feathered! Fashion right now may be about the ‘80s but one of the biggest trends in 2017 is hair of the ‘70s! Look at actress January Jones who absolutely rocks the feathered shag. Natural, casual and absolutely sexy! Eat your heart out, Farrah!
- Long Fringe Bangs. When you want to play a little coy and still be sexy chic, take a lead from Oscar-winner and fashion icon Viola Davis. Short and sassy in the back. Long and sexy in the front.
- Bangs, bangs, bangs. Whether it’s Glee’s Lea Michelle or Parks & Rec’s gorgeous Rashida Jones, bangs can change your look and your facial contour with amazing results.
- Natural Woman! Forget the straighteners, flat irons and blow dryers! Take actress Kerry Washington and Grammy-winner Alicia Keys for example! Natural, gorgeous. Wear your locks casual or sophisticated.
- Icy Platinum Lob. This is always a commitment as it takes quite a process to turn any natural shade into platinum. But then add layers and a little volume and you have a hairstyle that will change your look while ensuring your individuality shines through!
To learn more about the latest hairstyles and cuts and how you can be a part of shaping today’s trendiest styles, come in and join our Academy. We’d love to show you around.