Welcome to my two-part series on the latest haircuts and hairstyling trends for 2017. For the next two weeks, Iâ€™ll be spotlighting the top trends that are popping up in Hollywood and that you will be seeing more and more from coast-to-coast to the girl-next-door! Â
This year, itâ€™s not about fitting in with everyone else â€“ itâ€™s about creating a new â€˜do thatâ€™s totally you! Â
Weâ€™re giving all of our amazing students at the Mitsu Sato Hair Academy https://mitsusatohairacademy.com/ the tools and skills to help everyone accomplish these updated and individualized looks.
- The â€˜70s shag and feathered! Â Fashion right now may be about the â€˜80s but one of the biggest trends in 2017 is hair of the â€˜70s! Look at actress January Jones who absolutely rocks the feathered shag. Natural, casual and absolutely sexy! Â Eat your heart out, Farrah!
- Long Fringe Bangs. When you want to play a little coy and still be sexy chic, take a lead from Oscar-winner and fashion icon Viola Davis. Short and sassy in the back. Long and sexy in the front.
- Bangs, bangs, bangs. Whether itâ€™s Gleeâ€™s Lea Michelle or Parks & Recâ€™s gorgeous Rashida Jones, bangs can change your look and your facial contour with amazing results.
- Natural Woman! Â Forget the straighteners, flat irons and blow dryers! Take actress Kerry Washington and Grammy-winner Alicia Keys for example! Â Natural, gorgeous. Wear your locks casual or sophisticated.
- Icy Platinum Lob. This is always a commitment as it takes quite a process to turn any natural shade into platinum. But then add layers and a little volume and you have a hairstyle that will change your look while ensuring your individuality shines through!
To learn more about the latest hairstyles and cuts and how you can be a part of shaping todayâ€™s trendiest styles, come in and join our Academy. Weâ€™d love to show you around.