About Our Classes
Our classes are taught by working professionals who have attended extensive training in the Sassoon cutting and coloring methods. Our instructors understand the value of continued education in this industry and therefore stay current on today’s trends and methods.
At Mitsu Sato Hair Academy you will learn in-depth cutting and coloring techniques by working on clients in a real salon environment. Our instructors are there to guide you every step of the way and our goal is to teach the most effective ways to provide the very best salon experience to our clients. This is why we spend so much time focusing on the importance of communication and tailoring your approach to best suit an individual’s needs.
Our teaching and curriculum help you succeed in the hair design profession and digital resources are available to enhance your education. We provide you with the tools to grow in your career utilizing today’s technologies and we value the importance of a strong social media presence.
Topics to be learned*:
- ABC cutting
- ABC coloring
- Hair curling
- Finger waves
- Flat iron styling
- Pin curls
- Keratin treatments
- Razor cuts
- Keratin bond extensions
- Tape in extensions
- Silk press
- Chemical relaxers
- State board prep
- Resume building
- Nuts & Bolts business training
*please note that some topics may be theory-only
Why Choose Mitsu Sato Hair Academy?
- Mitsu Sato Hair Academy networks with top salons throughout the city to help you with future job placement and we post career opportunities for our students.
- During your education here you will build a strong portfolio with images of your achievements, certificates and awards, including Pravana’s color certification.
- Additionally, Mitsu Sato Hair Academy hosts benefit Fashion Shows for their students to showcase their talent to the public and raise money for charity.
- Guest speakers are brought in for lectures and demonstrations to introduce the most current topics and techniques in makeup, hair and business to ensure you receive the most well rounded and diverse education possible.
- We also offer post-graduate training at the Mitsu Sato Salon so you’re never alone.
We know when you invest in attending a school you are choosing where to invest in your future. Our academy will help you build your career and set you on the path to success. Our professionals approach hair as an art form and we have always believed that our small school takes a more personal approach to your learning.
Our passion is doing hair and it shows!